Training Services for Gas Users
Cylinder handling and safety requires correct procedures for storage, use, connection and movement within a facility.
Staff training is an essential element of a safe work environment.
Irish Oxygen can produce dedicated training presentations for individual sites with instructions and simple photo-charts tailor made for the location.
From a simple single cylinder or cylinder pair to complex manifold and changeover systems.
Programs include classroom theoretical and on-site practical training.
Hazards associated with flammable, oxidising and asphyxiant gases.
Ideal for training personnel involved in the transportation, storage, handling or use of gas cylinders.
Suitable for Workshops, Laboratories, Industrial uses, Schools and Third level educational institutions.
Topics tailored for each site and cover:
- Gas types, properties and hazards
- Cylinder types, sizes and pressure
- Identification of cylinders
- Safe working practices, PPE and and safety devices
- Workshop, Laboratory, Inert and Welding situations
- Cylinder valves and operation
- Regulator and equipment selection and connection procedures
- Equipment re-inspection and replacement
- Gas detection and alarm sensors
- Health and Safety
For information and a quotation, email firstname.lastname@example.org