Process and wastewater treatment
SOL offers products, technologies and services for treating process water and purifying wastewater, that work well and are tested on the basis of the extensive experience it has acquired in the sector. For example, the treatment of wastewater demands great care and the specialised operation of plants and processes, because of the nature of the dissolved components that are sometimes concentrated and not easily broken down.
SOL offers solutions that fully cover customer requirements, from the supply of plant designed to increase the purifying capacity of the biological section, to the control of pH, the use of ozone as an antifouling agent, and solutions for eliminating excess ammonia or reducing sulphur compounds, colour, odour or surfactants.
SOL is constantly engaged in the research and development of technological wastewater treatment applications: the main solutions offered by SOL are:
- the increased purifying capacity of the biological section through patented plant
- the oxidation of sulphides
- the reduction of ammonia, the NAD process
- the removal of scum, odours and aerosols
- the reduction of organic micro-pollutants
- the removal of surfactants and colours
- the stabilisation of excess large
- groundwater treatment
- anti-fouling and disinfection of process water treatments.
The solutions offered by SOL are fully adaptable to specific customer needs. SOL follows the project right from the initial design phase through manufacturing, start-up, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, employing highly-qualified expert personnel.